Hi you guys!! My name is Emma Hennessey Roys. I am a 23-year-old living in Houston, Texas trying to navigate this thing called life. I recently graduated from Baylor University with a degree in Marketing in May of 2018. I quickly started working at Hennessey Performance in the Marketing and Events department. I love marketing and have a passion for people, so this job fits best for me, BUT I am a very creative and entrepreneurial minded woman. I have a huge passion for fashion, travel, health and ultimately inspiring YOU to be the best you!! I love having an escape from my 8-5 job to share the little things I love and the things that excite me. I want to be purposeful and utilize my knowledge with this incredible presence on social media. Thank you for taking the time to get to know me!!
At the end of the day, I am a Christian and some of this stuff truly doesn’t matter. BUT I feel like God has given us social media to be creative and to impact those who have the same passions and interests. He wants us to enjoy this precious life He has blessed us with! We get the opportunity to enjoy specific hobbies, passions, jobs, etc. So why not soak it up and share the knowledge with others! I hope that this blog inspires you to feel your best and encourages you to get out of you comfort zone.
A few things about me!!
- I started this blog because I needed something outside of school. I also got tons of messages about travel and fashion and this is a creative outlet to share my passion with all of you!! It is a lot of work on top of a full time job. I would absolutely love for it to be full time at some point. BUT ultimately, I want to share my passions with all you!
- I am in a big believer and live solely for my savior! I pray that this blog will further His kingdom in a new way. I am also a sinner & mess up every single day.
- I married my best friend and my high school sweet heart, Alex Roys. I got married right out of college at age 23 (December 2018). He is the love of my life and my biggest support.
- I LOVE TO DREAM. I love to dream BIG. I have seen specific dreams come to life. Although they can and are hard to maintain, these dreams all start with small steps.
- I spent all four years cheering for Baylor University on the COED TEAM. If you are interested in this at all, I would love to chat with you!
- I want to see every corner of this world. I love learning about culture and other cities. Alex and I LOVE to travel. We would absolutely spend our money!
Okay I think that covers the basics. Let’s get to know each other!! Follow me on IG, @emmyhennyyy. I would love to connect with each of you!